We welcome enthusiastic volunteers!
Of course, developing and maintaining a hiking path is a huge task. Are you willing to help?
Lots of tasks are awaiting enthusiastic volunteers!
Right now we are looking for volunteers who want to mark parts of the Sufi Trail in Turkey and other countries.
Do you want to help?
Send an email with your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are looking for pioneers who want to hike parts of the route and are willing to provide feedback on what they encounter: how can we further improve the route?
- Who likes to mark parts of the route or knows someone who would like to do this?
- Who can help us acquiring funds?
- Any suggestions for sponsoring and subsidies are always welcome.
- Who wants to help us investigate the opportunities for Turkish and European subsidies?
- Who wants to help us create, update and refine our Wikipedia information in various languages? We would like Wikipedia lemmas in Afghan, Persian, Turkish, English, Dutch, Spanish, French, Bulgarian, Serbian, Croatian, Hungarian, Slovak, Portuguese and Italian.
- Who wants to help out Sufi Trail at fairs or festivals and help us with our pr?
- Who wants to help us design maps using OpenStreetMaps?
- Who can design apps?
- Who can help us with our social media (Facebook and Twitter)?
— Jalaluddin Rumi